Pàgines

dilluns, 18 de febrer del 2013

A trip to Ireland

Hi guys!

Last week, my school arrived from Dublin. I have never been there. It was so wonderful! I would like to go there again :)

My friend Judit and me stayed in Josie and Anthony's house. They were so pleasant and friendly and took care a lot of us. The meal was delicious: macaroni, rice with chicken, carrots and  peeper, milk with cereals...

The problem was that we had to have a shower in only three minutes, because the water got hot with electricity and if we had a shower in the night we didn't have enough hot water! So most of the days I had to wash Judit's hair in the basin like a hairdresser (but the difference was that it was free for her). It was so funny!



Just waiting to go there at less one more time in my life!

Eli

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada